Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

This year I have so much to be thankful for, some of which I didn't have last year!

I am thankful for a wonderful husband, who is always there for me and felt like my husband well before the ink was dry on our marriage license.  He has been amazing and supportive through all of the changes that I have been going through the last year.

I am thankful for some amazing friends that I have, four of which (Nicole, Melissa, Courtney and Lee!) I will get to celebrate Christmas with early on Sunday.  They are there for me always and there is never a time that those four ladies ever are more than a phone call away.  Now that I've singled out those four, I'd like to tell you how thankful I am for the other friends that I have too.  New friends and old, life in Moore would be very boring without them.

I am thankful that changing my major didn't turn out to be a huge mistake.  I have never been so happy.  I have missed class like four times the entire semester and every one was because I was sick.  I have learned so much in the last year about myself, acting and theatre in general.  I love going to class, I learn so much and I love to study for the classes I have.  I am passionate about what I am learning and that is so important. 

I am thankful for my family.  My Mom and Dad, Matt, Zack, my parents-in-law and my sister-in-law Liz, extended family and all of the puppies in both families.  I won't get to see everyone over the next four days, one of my Uncle's and his family are moving and another Uncle's family is going to Chicago, but I am thankful for such a big family, even if it is a wee bit stressful at times.

I am thankful for all the other exciting things that are going on in my life right now, which I can't go into detail here, yet.  But as excited as I am about right now, I am even more excited for the future, including graduation.

I am thankful for all of you who come here from Marriage Confessions (You are amazing, Katie, and I am so glad I found your blog!), Fat Cyclist, Wide Lawns (congrats on your wee one being brought safely into this world!) and other blogs I comment on.  And those of you who come from Twitter or Facebook, thank you for reading and putting up with my links.

I hope you all have a safe, wonderful, Happy Thanksgiving, from my little family to yours.  See you Monday!

P.S. Go vote at the Pepsi Refresh Project for the Williamston Theatre!


No comments: