Wednesday, November 17, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day 16: Someone or Something You Definitely Could Live Without

1. Drama (not the theatre kind but the kind theatre people create outside of a play)
2. Being sick (ugh, I am miserable!  I am working on a great fever, so exciting, right?)
3. People I love dying
4. People I love being idiots
5. People who are mean to me or people I love
6. People who use scapegoats instead of admitting they effed up, or don't know what the hell is going on.
7. Not getting cast in things - I like being cast, it's fun.
8. Bigotry
9. Sexism
10. Extremism
11. Violence of any kind (that's right, I'm talking to you a-hole upstairs)
12. Sarah Palin (why won't she go away?!)
13. Fox News "op-ed" people
14. Asinine behavior in politics - by anyone.
15. People who attack others for their beliefs, not cool.
16. People who choose ignorance over learning something and forming an opinion instead of believing what others tell them to.

Well, I that's all I can think of at the moment, I'm sure there are other things that irk me.  If I think of them, I will add them - just for you!

Thanks for sticking with me through this blogging blitz, I am only four days of truth away before I am caught up.  As for now, I am going to go to bed, I mean sleep, I'm already in bed.  Wish me luck in getting better!

2 comments:

breylee {rocksinajar.com} said...

Girl, you had better get better soon! I like reading your blog posts, so I'm not complaining about the blitz at all, I just hate thinking of someone I love being sick. So, get healthy, dangit! ^_^

Unknown said...

@Aubrey LeeAnn Thanks Aubrey! I am doing my best!