Thursday, November 4, 2010

Excitement!

I was cast in the company for The Summoning of Everyman! YAY!

"Yea, Everyman, hie you that ye ready were,
There is no emperor, king, duke, ne baron,
That of God hath commission,
As hath the least priest in the world being;
He beareth the keys and thereof hath the cure"
 -The Summoning of Everyman


I'll find out next week what part I am.  We'll have further auditions to decide those.

I'm so excited that I am cast.  YAY ME!  I'll keep you posted on what part I get!

5 comments:

breylee {rocksinajar.com} said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Oh Jenny, you have no idea how excited I am for you! Keep me posted on when/where the performances will be and I'll see if I can make it to see you!

LabGirl said...

Congratulations, Jenny! I knew you'd make it!

Unknown said...

@Aubrey LeeAnn Thanks Aubrey! The performances are January 27-29 and February 3-5 at 7:30p and January 30 and February 6 2:00p in The Theatre on the Side in Moore Hall on CMU's campus in Mount Pleasant. :D

Unknown said...

@LabGirl Thanks Lisa!

Katri said...

Congratuwelldone!