Thursday, November 18, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day 21: (scenario) Your Best Friend is in a Car Accident and You Two Got Into a Fight an Hour Before. What Do You Do?

First, this is my last 30 Days of Truth post and it makes me all caught up!! YAY!

Second, this is so sad!  I don't want any of my friends to get in a car accident :-(

If I argued with one of my besties an hour before they got in a car accident, I would, no matter how severe our argument, get to the hospital immediately. Or their house, wherever they were.  Actually, I'd probably have to have Adam drive me, because I would be so upset.

I would find a way to get there, no matter what, fly, drive, run, anything.  I take my friends and family relationships seriously, I don't screw around with those.  They are the most important people in my life.  Whatever disagreements we have are superficial to life and death.

I'd probably also buy them something, but not anything that could mean anything more than my being there for them. 

I hope I never have to find out though.

No comments: