Friday, November 5, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day 10: Someone You Need to Let Go, or Wish You Didn't Know

This is going to being a boring post, because I have this aversion to constant drama and angst in my life, so anyone who is really bothersome I just don't deal with them.  They don't stay in my life.  Period.

And, although there are a few people I have to deal with that annoy me, I know that 1) After graduation, I am leaving CMU and won't see them on a regular basis anymore; 2) Anyone who does annoy me, is kept at a distance as best as possible - and I definitely don't invite them into my home or try and keep them happy.

And, I must say, being a Theatre major, makes this hard.  For whatever reason, there is usually one or two (or more) people in the department who feel they NEED DRAMA.  Ick.  But, I can deal with it, and I don't let it affect me.  I'M IMPERVIOUS!

That is NOT a challenge.

2 comments:

LabGirl said...

I hope you're not talking abot me!!! No, I know who you're talking about ;)

Unknown said...

@LabGirl Ha! You wish I was talking about you! :P Just kidding, *hugs*