Wednesday, November 17, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day 12: Something You Never Get Compliments On

I don't know!  My shoe size?

That seems a weird thing to be complimented on. 

I also never get complimented on my blogging skillz.  But I don't really talk about it a lot either.

I'll edit this post if I can think of anything that I like about myself that I never get compliments on.

Short post.  Hmm....

PIE!

Just checking to make sure you were paying attention! :D

Aaaaaand: Make sure to go vote for The Williamston Theatre at the Pepsi Refresh Project!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was that meant to be funny? Because it was.

"I never get complimented on my blogging skillz....I'll edit this post if I can think of anything blah blah blah"
:D

Unknown said...

@mrhatz I was just writing stream of consciousness, but I'm glad you thought it was funny!