Wednesday, November 17, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day 14: A Hero That Has Let You Down

Dear Hero,

I don't really have a specific person who I want to be exactly like, so I don't really have a hero that let me down.  But I can talk about people who do things I want to do.

I want to be able to be home at least part time to raise my kids, like my Mom. (love you Mom!)  I don't want to stay home full time though, at least not all the time.

I'd also like to do lots of baking, like my grandmothers do.  I collect all of their recipes as I can, and I love them (and their recipes!) so much!

Kari Odland has been a big influence on me as well.  She recently got a new job and moved, but she was my biggest support, after Adam, when I first went to her and told her I wanted to leave ATEP.  She helped me work through a lot of issues I was having and I appreciate her being there for me. She's amazing, and wherever she is now, I hope she's as happy as I am.

Not a whole lot here, but if I think of other things, I will add them.

Love,
Jenny

No comments: