Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Deepest Apologies and Sincerest Regrets

Sorry for my absence over the last week and a half!  I was rather consumed with classes, dress week for Into the Woods and various other activities that completely eclipsed all of my down time.

I did the math on how much time I spent on Into the Woods as a part of the costume crew.  I was working on Into the Woods for 54.5 hours last week.  We had photo call on Thursday night and that went until 2 AM.  TWO AM.  And of course we all had class in the morning.  Needless to say we were a bunch of grouchy peeps.  I slept until 1pm on Saturday because of it.  I haven't slept that late since like my Freshman year in High School!  And it was AWESOME.  I'm still recovering a bit from last week, catching up on homework, sleep and working out.  Naps are my favorite.

In other news, it is official, I am going to Ireland in the spring with the Irish Theatre History class, yay!  I bought my ticket this past weekend, so regardless of what else goes on, I am going to be in Ireland for Spring Break - WOO!!

Let me think about what else is going on... this past week went by so fast and in such a haze of exhaustion I don't remember anything else significant happening that needs to be shared.

Well, Harry Potter is this Friday! Adam and I have tickets to the 12:10a showing here, I'm so excited!!!  Class the next morning is going to SUCK because the movie is 2 1/2 hours long, but I will be able to nap that afternoon after class until rehearsal.

Oh, rehearsal!  I can tell you now that I am God 3 in  The Summoning of Everyman.  Which I feel that I have told you before.  Eh.  Anyway, it's going to be awesome come see it in January and February!

That's all for now, sleep is begging me to join it in peaceful slumber so I am going to do that.  Night!

P.S.  Don't forget to vote in the Pepsi Refresh Project for The Williamston Theatre!! Keep professional theatre alive in Michigan!

P.P.S.  I finally got NATA to stop calling me, yay!  About time, I haven't been an athletic training student in almost a year!

P.P.P.S.  GLEE last week was AWESOME.  This week was alright.

No comments: