Monday, August 29, 2011

What Did You Eat Today? Day 5

Good Evening!

It's now time for me to bore you with what I ate today!  (I'll write a regular post next, promise!)

Morning
3/4 cup Post Honey Bunches of Oats with Milk - 3 P+

Midday
12 Garlic Crackers - 3 P+
1 serving Spoke Dip - 4 P+
1 serving No-Bake Cheesecake Mousse - 3 P+

Evening
1 serving Cheesy Potatoes - 3 P+
1 serving No-Bake Cheesecake Mousse - 3 P+

Anytime
1 cup Chocolate Milk - 4 P+
1 cup Grapes - 0 P+
2 Weight Watchers Candies - 2 P+
1/2 serving Spoke Dip with 1 Bun - 7 P+ (I think I over exaggerated the points, but that's how many I had left)
1 cup carrots - 0 P+

Daily Points Used: 32
Daily Points Left: 0

Are you bored yet?

......

Hello?

......

HEY YOU!

Oh, whew! Good, I thought you had fallen asleep, but I see you were just in a stupor.

I don't blame you.

Anyway, regular post forthcoming!

How was your day? Eat all your points?

No comments: