Thursday, August 25, 2011

What did you eat today? Day 1

So, this week I have decided that I am going to have a daily post about what I ate, how many points each item was and my total points for the day.  While reading this, if you want to follow what I eat, keep in mind I am watching my carbohydrate intake.

Morning
1 Berry-Cereal Parfait with Maple Yogurt - 2 P+

Midday
1 can (2.5 cups) Progresso Light Chicken Noodle Soup - 5 P+
2 cups Watermelon

Evening
1 cup cooked Spaghetti Noodles - 5 P+
0.5 cups Ragu Chunky Green Pepper and Mushroom Spaghetti Sauce - 2 P+
1 tbsp grated Parmesan Cheese - 1 P+
1 oz Planters Honey Roasted Peanuts - 4 P+
1 cup Sugar Free Orange Jell-O - 0 P+

Anytime
1 Bag Weight Watchers Popped Cinnamon Swirl Crisps - 2 P+
5 cups Jolly Time Healthy Pop Butter Flavor Popcorn - 3 P+
1 Home-made baked doughnut - 4 P+
2 cups Watermelon - 0 P+
0.5 cups Cottage Cheese - 2 P+

Daily Points used = 30
Points Left = 2

Activity Points Earned
Pedometer - 2 P+

I will update when I finish my Points for today. Updated!

What did you eat today? Did you have a good day? How much did you plan in advance?

No comments: