Friday, August 26, 2011

What Did You Eat Today? Day 2

Today is day two in my series of what I ate this week, trying to stay within my daily points allowance all week.  So far I have been successful, yesterday I came in (unintentionally) 2 points under.  You're not really supposed to make a habit of doing that because the points value they give you is so you are able to get all of your nutrition and not send your body into starvation mode.

Well, let's get down to brass tax, shall we?

Morning
1 Berry-Cereal Parfait with Maple Yogurt - 2 P+

Midday
1 Fat Free Ballpark Turkey Frank - 1 P+
1 Aunt Millie's Whole Wheat Hot Dog Bun - 3 P+
2 cups Watermelon - 0 P+
1 Weight Watchers Toasted Coconut Dream Bar - 2 P+

Dinner
1 Home-made French Bread Pizza - 10 P+ (with some extra French Bread snacking)
1 cup Sugar Free Orange Jell-O Gelatin - 0 P+
1 Bag Weight Watchers Popped Cinnamon Swirl Crisps - 2 P+

Anytime
1 cup Chocolate Milk - 4 P+
1 oz Plantar's Honey Roasted Peanuts - 4 P+
1 cup Chocolate Milk - 4 P+

Daily Points Used: 32 P+
Daily Points Left: 0 P+

I had 4 P+ left as I was writing this post and I decided to spend them on another glass of chocolate milk. Mmmm... chocolate milk.....

That and Jell-O are the only things we have left in the fridge really.  We need to go grocery shopping, and so we will after our really long ride tomorrow.

Whew!  Only 5 more days, so you will be getting posts on the weekend, are you excited! Me too!

How was your day? Did you stay within your points? 

No comments: