Sunday, August 28, 2011

What did you eat today? Day 4

Good evening ladies and gents!  How are you this cool, crisp (almost) fall evening?  I hope this finds you well.

I hope you were as successful as I in remembering to track all of the food-type things you placed your gob today as I was.  For, as I sat down to post about today's palate, I had 9 points left for today - oh no!  Then I realized that I had forgotten to track a glass of milk that I had for lunch, dun dun dun!  I quickly added that and the couple extra bites I had of the delicious Spoke Dip we had for dinner and voila! I only had 2 points left which I quickly gobbled up with a half cup of chocolate milk, mmmmm...... chocolate.....

So! On with the show!

Morning
0.75 cups Post Honey Bunches of Oats with 0.5 cups of milk - 3 P+

Midday
1 Home-made French bread Pizza - 5 P+
0.5 cup Regular Orange Jell-O - 2 P+
1 cup Milk - 3 P+

Evening
1 serving Spoke Dip - 4 P+
1/6 of a French Bread Baguette - 2 P+
0.5 cups No-Bake Cheesecake Mousse - 3 P+
0.5 serving of Spoke Dip with 3 crackers - 4 P+
0.5 cups Chocolate Milk - 2 P+

Anytime
1 cup grapes - 0 P+
2 cups Black Tea (1 C Blueberry, 1 C Raspberry, not at the same time) regular, no sugar - 0 P+
1 oz Plantars' Honey Roasted Peanuts - 4 P+

You may have noticed I've been eating French Bread Pizza a lot over the last few days, but it is simply because that is all we had and hadn't gone grocery shopping yet.  We have now gone grocery shopping and you will not see the FBP again for a little bit.  It's a little carb heavy :D  And you will see more veggies!  Woo! Veggies!

Alright, it's time for me to hit the sack, I spent most of the day yawning. Night y'all!  Leave a comment to let me know how your day went!

No comments: