Thursday, August 18, 2011

Please, please, please help me!

I am in day four thousand of fighting with the template of my blog.  It is getting rather demoralizing.

I have managed to do a lot of things fairly easily, I picked a new template, went through several different colors til I decided on this one and then I had to go through matching the colors through out the blog because I didn't use any of the pre-chosen color swatch things they have. Because I'm stubborn like that.  Or stupid.  You pick.  I also had Adam take the picture for the header.  Well, several different pictures, poses, etc.  Then I edited my favorite until I got the perfect header!  Woo!

I also added the Facebook button that links to my new Fondant is Gross Facebook Page, the Twitter button to my own Twitter feed, a button for my RSS feed and one so you can email me.  I changed the fonts and sizes also.

One problem is that I can't get the picture, or my Blog Title and Description to do what I want.  I want the picture to be stretched out across the top so it is even with the tab menu and I want the title of the blog along the bottom, on the left.  Or at least the knowledge of how to align it vertically until I'm happy with it.

So, please, if you can help me with the HTML and CSS so I can get those things to work, I would really, really appreciate it.  I'll even give you a whole post worshipping your mad programming skillz, or let you plug your mad skillz yourself if you like. Or both.

This is the last thing that I want to do to it and I cannot get it to work!! ARGH!

 PLEASE HELP ME BEFORE I RIP ALL MY HAIR OUT!!!

No comments: