Monday, May 9, 2011

Weekly Weigh In - 5/6/11

Sorry this is late, I was slacking.  As will become apparent in a few minutes.

Stats
Start Weight: 199.5 lbs
End Weight: 200.2 lbs
Total Change: +0.7 lbs

Eating Habits
Yeah... I didn't track this week. 

My points start over on Fridays, so I actually have been tracking since then, but the rest of the week was a big zero.

Exercise Routine
Monday: Cardio intervals.  As I wrote on Monday, with picture, I did indeed do my intervals.

Tuesday-Saturday: Nothing.

I could give you all kinds of excuses, but I won't.  The work out plan I am following is easily followable for every day. 

I just suck. 

I got lucky this week that I didn't gain more weight.  Really lucky.  I need to stop sucking at this.

So, new tactic: leaving the tab with the week's work out open all the time. 

I also am going to re-do week two, since I didn't really do it the first time.

I'm stoked for Friday's yoga class.

I need strength for a good week!!

No comments: