Saturday, May 21, 2011

Weekly Weigh In - 5/20/11

Starting Weight: 200.2 lbs
Ending Weight: 200.6 lbs
Total Change:  +0.4 lbs

Exercise Week

Monday


I did not do my endurance intervals.  I fail.

Tuesday


I did not do my lower body circuit.  I fail.

I did, however, head back to Mount Pleasant with Adam to finish packing and cleaning.  So, I didn't just sit on my ass all day like I did Monday.

Wednesday


I did not do my endurance intervals.  I fail.

I did, however, do the lower body circuit that I failed to do Tuesday.  At 10:30 at night.  I liked it :D  I was pseudo-jump roping in between exercises, but I did it! Woo!  I also walked a considerable distance to the grocery store and back.  In flip flops, because I'm an idiot.

Thursday


I didn't do the full body circuit :(  I am going to try and do it this weekend.

I did apply for a few more jobs though!


Friday


There was nothing on the week for Friday, but I completed a couple things that I will write about shortly.


Eating Week


Monday


I did not track points.  I fail.

Tuesday


I did not track points.  I fail.

Wednesday


I semi tracked points.  I semi-fail.

Thursday


Fail, fail, fail.


Friday


Fail, Fail, Fail.


So all in all, it was a failed week.  But, next week is a new week.  And the classes at the community center of our complex start up next week and I'm really excited about the Yoga, Belly Dancing and Salsa classes!

Also, this will be the only post up today, I'm trying to keep my blogging to during the week...

No comments: