Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I DON'T WANNA AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!!

I started out this morning feeling a little like I my heart was going to stop before game time. It probably didn't help that I spent time over breakfast watching different Red Wings videos, getting PUMPED for game six tonight. (It starts, well, very soon.)

I used my pumped energy to play Call of Duty: World at War, Nazi Zombies (I can NOT get past level five by myself!) and pack up more of the apartment, since moving day is getting closer and closer.  Then I made the mistake of stopping for lunch.

After lunch I couldn't shake the funk I was in.  I tried actually playing a solo mission on COD: WAW for a change.  I didn't do too bad.  But I was very blaaah.  I tried to take a nap, re-energize.  None of it.  I couldn't fall asleep, but I didn't want to move.

I knew I had to do my workout still, and I had to do it before game time.

BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO!!

I hate that feeling.  HATE IT.

Eventually, I hauled my carcass off the floor and did my upper body circuit, took a shower and ate dinner.  Which kicked my lethargic feelings out the door, thankfully.

They better stay away, I need to move in three days.

So tell me, my imaginary friends, what do you do to kick your lethargic streaks?

Also, GO WINGS! :-D

Also, sorry this post was boring.  I find it very boring.  So, sorry.

No comments: