Thursday, December 30, 2010

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Sorry for my massive absence, I have no excuse really.  I have not been really busy as I have been visiting family with Adam for the last week and a half.  We will be home for awhile longer for a family member who is having surgery.  I hope that I will no longer be ill so that I am able to visit this family member while they are in the hospital.  I won't share much more than that, it is their story to share, and I don't want to invade their privacy.

On a lighter note, we have had a great time visiting family and I have lots to write about for a bit.  Starting before Christmas with Adam's and my anniversary and our own little Christmas before we left to visit family. 

For our anniversary we went to see Wicked, and it was amazing!  So amazing, that I am giving it it's very own post. 

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, or whatever holiday you celebrate this time of year and you continue to have a safe and Happy Holiday Season!

Love and Hugs!

Jenny and Adam

No comments: