Monday, December 13, 2010

Laziness Will Bite You in the Ass

Last week, we all know, was my return to P90X full time.  Well.... on Thursday, it's yoga day.  I don't like the yoga dvd.  I don't know why, and I am kind of tired of thinking about it.  SO. Moving on.  Last Thursday rolled around and I came up with many different excuses for why I didn't have time to do the yoga dvd.  All of which were crap.  Utter crap.  Then I didn't work out again until Friday.

Then no work out Saturday because we were gone all day (we went to see Wicked, which was AMAZING and I'll write about later) and then Sunday is usually my rest day and it was our one year wedding anniversary, so I didn't do anything then either. Crap, crap, crap.

This all means that today, tomorrow and Wednesday, I will be doing two work outs per day until I am caught up again to only one work out per day.

Just in time for yoga.

Crap.

No comments: