Friday, December 3, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day 28: What If You Were Pregnant, What Would You Do?

If I got pregnant now, I would FREAK OUT. And not in a good way, because it would be a complete and total accident. And because of that, I don't know what else I would do, beyond freak the hell out.

Now if we were talking a planned pregnancy, I would be super excited. I want to have kids, I really do, just not now. We don't have the time, or the smallest inkling of the kind of income we would need to have a child right now. When we aren't in school full time anymore and at least one of us has a job that allows us to have a more financially sound future and allows us to save a little more than we have now we'll start talking about kids.

But that time is definitely not now. This is going to sound totally selfish, but you can't fly in your third trimester, and I wouldn't be able to go to Ireland if I got pregnant now.

No babies.

No comments: