Tuesday, October 26, 2010

RANDOM

Always watch oatmeal when it is in the microwave - it blows up - true story.

Check your e-mail before you get to campus, class might be canceled. You think I would have learned by now.

Honey makes oatmeal better - yum.

I want it to snow really bad, but all we get is wind and rain.

But I like thunderstorms.

Oatmeal is hard to eat fast.

Theatre classes are harder than you think.

Today is Day 16 so I'm doing Cardio X this afternoon.

GLEE IS BACK TONIGHT! OMG! OMG! OMG! (Sorry, had to get that out of my system...)

I have to perform a Shakespeare monologue on Thursday and I can't get the last 4 lines in my brain to stay.

Admission: some of you may have seen my Day 2 of 30 Days of Truth on accident, please ignore it, it wasn't finished.

I have a scene in 10 minutes, wish me luck!!

I will add more random thoughts when I think of them.

*EDIT*
More Random:

I feel bad for posts that don't have as many views!

I AM SO EXCITED!! I HAVE 30 VIEWS TODAY AND 69 ALL TIME! (haha, 69! Sorry, immature.)

No comments: