Wednesday, October 27, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day 2: Something you love about yourself

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways....

I love my eyes, I think they are beautiful.

I love my smile because it's toothy and 99% of the time it is genuine. Rarely do I have to fake a smile for a photo or anything else.

I love the color of my hair. Especially the red highlights that come out when I'm in the sun a lot.

I love my laugh - especially when I can't stop and it makes my abs hurt because I am laughing so much!

I love my work ethic. (Despite my tendencies to procrastinate.)

I love my time management skills. (Most of the time.)

I love being "Jack of All Trades, Master of None" to a point, I can do so many things. I would love to find one or two things I am really good at, but I hate being limited. And on the other hand the future possibilities of what I could do with my life are overwhelming.

I love my creativity. Painting, writing, performing, sewing, singing. Making things!

I love my intelligence.

I love my desire to travel the world.

I love that I love to read. I <3 books!

I love that I love so deeply and fully.

I love my vocabulary!

These are all the things I can think of quickly and I'll write more extensively on Day 30, when I write a letter to me, expounding (I love that word) on all the things I love about me! :D That post might be one that you might not want to read... unless you love me too!

**Note: I may just start posting these 30 days of truth just to get them out, not necessarily because I have nothing to write.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you love so much about yourself. I am so envious of this. I wish I had half of the qualities you love about yourself.

Unknown said...

@mrhatz I wish I had a like button on here...