Friday, July 8, 2011

Where did they go?!

As the few of you who read me regularly will have noticed, I have not posted in roughly a month, until a few days ago.

Along with that, you will have noticed that I ceased posting the weekly weigh ins.  Even without the vacation from blogging that was completely unplanned, I would have stopped posting those.  At least in the format that they were being posted in.

It's not that I am uncomfortable with what I am putting out there, although I am queasy every time I post how much I weigh.  I hate the amount I weigh right now.  Blech.  The problem is, that they format I was posting in was so boring!  I felt like I was just saying the same thing a different way every day week after week.  If it was boring for me to write, I can't imagine how bored you guys were.  I wouldn't blame you if you just looked at the numbers at the top and left.  Gah! I suck!

So, I'm thinking I'll just do a short post with the numbers, and post whatever I think is pertinent to the week. This means that on my weigh in day, which is now Thursday, I will post the changes.

A few things have changed since I last posted a weekly weigh in.

1.  Weight Watchers Online just wasn't working as well for me as going to the meetings.  So I am now going to meetings on Thursdays.  I really like my new leader, Amy, she's fun, approachable, personable and entertaining.  I think the meetings just work better for me because there is more accountability and the idea exchange is wonderful.

2. My weigh in day is now Thursday. (duh)

3. I have a mantra now.  "Strength is just what you have left when you've used up all your weak."  This is surprisingly effective.

Well, that's all she wrote.  Numbers below!  I am happy to report despite my inability to not eat all of my Grandma's and my Mother-in-Law's amazing cooking, I still lost this week. :D  My exercise must have been just enough.

6/30/11: 203.8 lbs
7/7/11: 203.0 lbs

Have a good week everyone!

No comments: