Friday, July 29, 2011

New Layout!

Well, not so much a new layout, as a new background that's preeeeetty!

I was getting bored with the background I had and it was time for a change.  So, I made one.  You might also notice upon visiting to check out the new look that I added two pages to the line up.  Though I haven't been able to figure out how to make these fully functional yet.  Or if I want to.

Anyway, these new pages track my progress through my weight loss journey.  I'll update them as needed.  You'll want to check the progress tab weekly, as I will update it after every meeting/weigh in.  This will be instead of just randomly tacking it on to a post as a lot of my posts aren't weigh ins anymore.  Thank Hades. (Harhar, pun for the heat wave!)  I will update my goals page as I meet them.  And then I will throw a party on that page when I reach goal!

Well, enjoy the new prettiness and I'll be around!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Hi Jenny,

I saw your name in the Wide Lawns comments, and I had to swing by and compliment you on the awesome name of your blog. Hilarious and soooo true! Best of luck on your weight loss journey. I will be back to check your progress :)

Dawn