Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I Weigh In Tomorrow.....

.....and I hope it goes better that last week.

It's not just this week though, next week is important too.  And really the next several weeks.  I need to start seeing a downward trend instead of lose-gain-lose-gain.

See, I've been in this lovely little plateau for a year now.  I bounce up and down, but generally, I have been in the same place for a year.  Which, I suppose, could be considered comforting in a way.  When I get to maintenance, I will know exactly what to do to stay where I am.  I have got that part down.

A lot has happened in the last year, so I guess I am lucky that I didn't gain back everything I lost in the first 3 months I was doing Weight Watchers.  But it is so frustrating to stay the same for so long.  Not just frustrating, absolutely infuriating. For a large part of the last year I wasn't attending meetings, so I don't blame Weight Watchers for my issues.  I do have a doctor's appointment on Monday and I will be mentioning this to her, regardless of my weigh in tomorrow, but if I gain again it will be the first thing I ask her about.

I'm really beginning to worry there is some sort of medical issue that is inhibiting my weight loss.  I work out like a fiend, I eat really well and I just don't know what else to change.  And I'm tired of talking about it because I have thought about it and talked about it so much that I just cannot see it from a new angle anymore.

Enter the doctor.

Wish my luck, I'm going to need it.

P.S. This post was supposed to be more interesting, but today's Tour de France stage is very distracting!

No comments: