Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year Resolutions

Does anyone ever truly faithfully keep these?

I hope so, and that it hasn't just become something that people just do to feel like they are just doing something.

But, I have a few that I am going to try my best to keep.  Please do your best to not fall asleep in the middle of them, there are relatively few.

Jenny's New Year Resolutions

I resolute to:

1. Follow Weight Watchers faithfully
2. Do P90X every day for the full 90-day cycle (I will finish the week on the cycle I am in and start from the beginning on January 10)
3. 4.0 the spring semester
4. Practice piano every day
5. Write in a journal every day

Hopefully, in keeping to these resolutions (more specifically the first two) I will be at my goal weight by my birthday.

Maybe if everyone who makes a resolution would blog about it, have people hold them accountable, they would actually do their resolutions.

And, I would hope, the world would be a better place...

Happy New Year!

No comments: