Monday, January 10, 2011

I cannot seem to function without a set schedule.

Or at least, so I think.

Last semester when I started this wonderful outlet for my crazy, I was writing roughly twice a day, six days a week.  I had a limited amount of time and I get so much more done when I actually have to prioritize.

For example, I am writing this, standing on the corner by the library, waiting for Adam to pick me up.  It's going to need a lot of editing when I get home, because I can't get my phone to capitalize letters and use special characters.  Awesome, right?

Now I am in the car, writing and updating Adam on my day, asking about his day so far, etc.

I have a kick ass to-do list that is multi-colored and monumental in size already (My browser crashed on my phone, FRICK!) and I still have another class and a five hour rehearsal.  Rehearsal just punches a hole through the time I have.

Now that I am home, I am finishing this post, listening to Wait, Wait.... Don't Tell Me! and making dinner.

So, now that this rambling, random post is done, I'm going to reply to some emails and practice the piano while I wait for the next step in the best soup ever and cut my nails because I broke one and chipped another.

Right.  Breathe.  BYE!

No comments: