Monday, September 19, 2011

I Love My Hubby

Yesterday Adam and I were catching up on season 4 of the Big Bang Theory and in between episodes I was watching something, I think 50 First Dates on ABC Family, and that new J-Lo commercial came on. You know the one. For Fiat, where she's singing a new song.  I think it's called Papi.

Anyway, I was on the couch icing my foot and sucking on cough drops (story to follow) Adam was making a salad for his lunch.  Then, out of the corner of my eye I see more movement than required to make a salad coming from the kitchen.

Adam is just off in his own world, making a salad and shakin' his booty to J-Lo.  Even when the commercial ended he kept dancing.

As I write this, I'm giggling.  He's just so silly.  I told him why I'm over here giggling and he said,

"I was just havin' myself a good time."

I love my hubby. He makes me laugh.

No comments: